Friday 27 February 2015

Luisa Piccarreta 3 "I adore You, I praise You, I thank You" in every Sacramental Host"



   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1iuSqFZfo  

Hours of the Day of the Divine Will
+ Guiseppe Carata, 1995
      
today the storm of the human will to be calm and reconcile our will with yours, to make us rest in the safe arms of your supreme Fiat!+
My dearly Beloved, I see You are turning your steps again toward Jerusalem. Therefore, I accompany You with my "I love You, I adore You, I thank You." But what pain does your Divine Heart suffer when You witness the Temple, your Father's House, being desecrated as though it were. a marketplace ... You become angry at the sight, take up some cords and, with divine authority, begin swinging left and right. You overturn everything and drive out the desecrators. There is no opposition against your commanding act, and everyone runs away.
My Jesus, I invest those cords with my "I love You," to ask You to take hold of them again in order to drive out our human will that dared to desecrate your living temple of our souls. Beat it down, if You will, so it may no longer dare to dominate souls but surrender fully to your Divine Will!


Ninteenth Hour

The Soul Follows Jesus as He Enters Jerusalem. It Asks
Him
for the Victory of the Divine Will over
the
Human WiII then Follows Him in the
Institution
of the Sacraments.

Heavenly Lover, my "I love You" follows You in the triumphant entry You made into Jerusalem. I impress it everywhere: on the palm branches, on the cloaks thrown [p44] at your feet, on the jubilant cries of "Blessed is He who comes as King" from the crowds that received You.

My Divine King, your aspect of victorious conqueror seems to want to bring me the happy news that the Kingdom of your Divine Fiat will arrive soon upon the earth. With this in mind, I will not leave You. I will not get tired following You with my "I love You's" until You promise me that It will make a happy arrival.

But I already seem to hear You whispering into my ear: "O soul, follow Me. My Love feels the need of your company. My enemies, envious of the jubilant cries of "Blessed is He who comes as King" from the crowd, are trying to take my life. So, before I die, I want to institute the Sacrament of the Eucharist, to leave a final remembrance of the intense love I have for my children and to live perennial life among them. Take advantage of this gift of mine to ask Me ceaselessly for my Divine Fiat! ...

My Love, I bind myself to You so I can place my "I love You" in each of the Sacraments You institute. I join it to each Baptism administered, to ask You, by virtue of it, to grant the Divine Fiat to each baptized person. I repeat it to You in the Sacrament of Confirmation, to invoke the victory of your Divine Will in each person being confirmed. I seal this "I love You" of mine also in the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick, so every dying person may complete the final moment of his life in your Divine Will. I impress it in the Sacrament of Holy Orders, to ask You for Priests who conform to your Will: May they possess and spread your Holy Kingdom. My "I love You" is impressed in the Sacrament [p45] of Matrimony, to ask You for families formed in the school of your Divine Fiat. I introduce my "I love You" into the Sacrament of Penance to ask You to give, in each Confession of the Faithful, death to sin and life to your Divine Will.

My Saviour Jesus, I desire that my "I love You" never abandon You and may be eternal with You. Therefore, I leave it with my "I adore You, I praise You, I thank You" in every Sacramental Host, in every hidden tear You shed
, through each consecrated particle, in every offense You receive and in every act of reparation You accomplish, to ask with You that the Kingdom of your Divine Will may rule on earth as It does in Heaven. My Heavenly Archer, from every tabernacle wound the human wills and wrap your chains of Love around them. Use every heavenly tactic You have to overcome them. Then give us in exchange your Will, so that It may be one with our own, on earth as it is in Heaven.   
Twentieth Hour

The Soul Follows Jesus to Gethsemane and in
the Sufferings
of His Passion.

My afflicted Jesus, now that You have left Yourself in the Sacrament of the Eucharist to descend into each heart, You make Yourself available to your creatures and say to them: "I won't leave You. I will stay with all of you to form the Kingdom of my Divine Will among you, my children." your Love is fulfilled, and so you enter generously into the sea of your Passion.
[p46]
I now see that your steps are directed toward the Garden of Gethsemane and You prostrate Yourself on the ground to pray. In the meantime your breathing becomes heavy. You are troubled; You sigh, agonize, and sweat blood! You see everything in front of You: the sins of men, the pains of your Passion, each of which bears the infamous imprints of the deadly weapon of the human will that fights against a God.

My agonizing Jesus, my poor heart cannot bear to see You fallen to the ground and bathed in your own Blood. Because of this cruel martyrdom of yours, I ask that your Divine Will extend its Kingdom on earth. With Its divine weapons, may It .put to death the human will, taking up Its own vital place in every heart

My Jesus, I want to bring You some relief by making my "I Love You, I adore You, I praise You" flow in every drop of Blood You shed, in your every suffering, anguish and sigh. With my "I love You," I'd like to form for You high clouds to hide from your horror-struck view the hor­rendous spectacle of so many sins. O Jesus, if your Divine Will were to reign, You wouldn't experience so many sufferings nor would You suffer so excruciating an agony. Therefore, assure me that the triumph of your Divine Will will not be long in coming!

My suffering Jesus, your enemies are now in the garden. They are binding You with ropes and chains. They tread You underfoot They drag You along and bring You from tribunal to tribunal.

[p47] 

No comments: