Thursday 11 April 2013

Jesus in the Holy Eucharist... like Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene Noli me tangere. Touch me not. Jn. 20:17. (W. Drost)

ONLINE HE AND i Gabrielle Bossis
1946

April - 26 -  Holy hour. In the empty church.



April - 26 -  Holy hour. In the empty church.
"Empty...but filled with Me. You don't think often enough that I am everywhere, that nothing exists where I am not present. Think of this. It will help you to reach Me. One thing only I ask of you: oneness with Me. Since we are united in the morning in My Eucharist, let us not be separated by your indifference; it leads to constant mind - wandering. When people are in love they never stop thinking of the beloved, do they? Then what should I conclude if you don't think of Me? Come to me directly; I'm waiting for you. Let our life together be vibrant with your life.

Add caption

Vary your ways of loving. Charm Me. Be at My feet in humility like Mary Magdalene, or on My heart, resting there like John, or taking care of Me like My mother, or glorifying Me, as in heaven, or taking your place with Me beneath the Spirit hovering above our heads.
And when you suffer, suffer with My sufferings. You understand? Oneness. Never separation, not even nascent in the twilight of forgetfulness.
Be alive in Me. I live in you; let Me feel everything in you. Of course, even your faults. Am I not compassion personified? Haven't I the power to blot out everything? To make crooked things straight?"

"Lord, reform me. I am nothing but pride from morning to night." 
 "Tell Me about it every day and humble yourself. It is I who unfold each one of your days. There is Jesus in the Holy Eucharist; there is Jesus, too, in circumstances, in encounters, in happenings. See Me everywhere. Follow Me everywhere. I have been what you are on the earth, except for sin. Be filled with the divine science. Let your heart overflow to those who come near you, just as though you were carrying a vase filled with precious nectar spilling over with every step you take. My poor little girl, enriched by My riches alone, may she be careful never to think she is worth anything by herself. But may she be conscious of her power through My power."



No comments: