Monday 16 June 2014




Dear William,
It gives the greatest reassurance in the Blog surfing in the sundry seas and varied visibilities. No doubt, my Pole Star is identifiable in my hemisphere-life?
Thank you for the help and joy of sharing.
Yours ...
Donald

P.S. Your Comments make irreplaceable compendium, recapitulation. The safety store looks for pursuit of explore.  .


 Fw: Much Delight in your Blog

On Saturday, 14 June 2014,
William wrote:

Dear Father Donald,

I am so pleased that the spiral-bound copy of Nouwen's book on the four icons arrived safely. I was so pleased to discover them!

I was delighted to see the photos of Br S...'s great day, for himself and for the Community. I sent him a little souvenir, a pamphlet 'He is Risen' of a meditation by Thomas Merton, who will be a good companion for him throughout his life.

I have been for several days holding a three-tier ladder ...

Your presentation of PSALM 119 is so beautiful on your Blog - how proud I am to have been able to assist in that project!  I discovered for Jim a NAVARRE commentary on the Psalms to encourage him, and he has been taking delight in the Hebrew alphabet (he can recite the Lord's prayer in Aramaic!).

Your article of your Sister Mary's connection to Mother Joanna gave me much delight - I could SO relate to the description of folk on the London bus (even on an Edinburgh bus whenever I leave Nunraw), and to her own joy that is to be found in painting. Her mural is fabulous.

The icon of the Virgin of Kazan so put me in mind of the icon of Our Lady below the heraldic shield in your Church. Mother Joanna is right, "art is part of our reflective process". Thank you for introducing me into this 'reflective' world!

Your Blog is my best companion - thank you Father!

With my love in Our Lord,
William




No comments: