Monday 29 December 2014

Various Points of the Life of Our Lord. Luisa Piccarreta

 'while I sleep, do not leave Me alone but wait for Me to awaken so that at the end of my sleep, I may awaken to your ‘I love you’.

















The Kingdom of the Divine Fiat
in the Midst of Creatures

BOOK OF HEAVEN

The Call to the Creature to Return to the Order,
to the Place, and to the Purpose for Which it
was Created by God.

Volume 19

Luisa Piccarreta
The Little Daughter of the Divine Will


June 6, 1926

Various Points of the Life of Our Lord. How All Things Have Been Established by God: The Epoch and the Time. How the Redemption is Means, the Divine Will - Beginning and End.


I was, according to my usual state, making my acts in the Supreme Will; and I searched about to retrace all that my Jesus, my Celestial Mamma, the Creation and all creatures did.
Now, while I did this, my sweetJesus helped me by making present to me all his acts that I omitted in retracing, not having the capacity for them. Jesus, all goodness, made present to me his act, saying to me: "My daughter, in my Will, all my acts are all present as arrayed among themselves. Look here. There are all the acts of my infancy; there are my tears, the whimperings. there is even when, as a little Baby, passing through the fields, I collected flowers. Come, put your ‘I love you’ upon the flowers that I cut and upon my hands that are stretched to cut them.
in those flowers it was you that I looked at; it was for you that I cut that little floweret of my Will. Do you not want, then, to keep Me company in all my infantile acts by your love and by playing with Me in these innocent acts? Look, without interruption. There is when the tiny little Baby, tired of crying for souls, took a most brief sleep; but, before shutting my eyes I wanted you to reconcile Me to sleep. I wanted to see you first kiss my tears by imprinting an ‘I love you’ and, with the madness of your love, make Me close my eyes to sleep. But, while I sleep, do not leave Me alone but wait for Me to awaken so that at the end of my sleep, I may awaken to your ‘I love you’.

My daughter, because it was established of having to live in my Will, you were inseparable from Me. And, not withstanding that you were not there then, my Will made you present and regave Me your company, your acts, your 'I love you.' And do you know what one ‘I love you’ in my Will means? That ‘I love you’ encloses an eternal happiness, a Divine Love; and, for my infantile state, it was enough to felicitate Me and form around Me a sea of joys; enough to make Me set aside all the bitternesses that creatures gave Me. If you do not follow all my acts, there will be a void of your acts in my Will. I will remain isolated without your company. On the other hand, I want your connection to all that I have done, because one being the Will that unites us, as a consequence, one must be the act.

But follow Me yet. Look at Me here, when, in my infantile state of two or three years, I withdrew from my Mamma; and, down on my knees with my arms open in the form of a cross, I prayed to my Heavenly Father that He would have pity on mankind; and in my open arms I embraced all generations.

My position was agonizing; so little, down on my knees with my little arms open to cry and pray. My Mamma would not have been able to resist seeing Me; her maternal love that loved Me so much would have made Her succumb.

Therefore, come, you who do not have the love of my Mamma; come to sustain my arms, to dry my tears. Put one of your ‘I love you’s' upon that ground where I supported my little knees so that it not be too hard for Me; and, then, throw yourself in my arms so that you offer yourself to my Eternal Father as daughter of my Will. From then on I called you; and when I found myself alone, abandoned by everyone, I said to Myself, 'If everyone leaves Me, the newborn of my Will will never leave Me, 'because isolation is too harsh for Me; and, therefore, My acts await yours and your company."

No comments: