Friday 27 February 2015

Luisa Piccarreta 2 - How the Soul Can Make ltself a Host for Jesus


 COMMENT: http://luisapiccarreta.me/corato-conferences/conferences-bernardino-giuseppe-bucci-o-f-m/3rd-conference#The-Eucharist-in-the-Divine-Will


Vol. 12: October 20, 19 17

How the Soul Can Make ltself a Host for Jesus

Having received my Jesus in Holy Communion I thought to myself: how could I give love for Love? Moreover, it was impossible for me to be able to shrink myself, to reduce myself, as Jesus does in the Host for love of me. This is not in my power as it is in the power of Jesus. Then my Beloved Jesus said to me:  

“My daughter, if you cannot squeeze yourself within the small circle of a Host for love of Me, you can very well shrink yourself completely into My Will so as to form the Host of Yourself in My Will. Every act that you do in My Will forms a Host for Me; and I will feed on you, as you will feed on Me. What does the Host form? My Life in the soul. What is My Will? Is it not all My Life? Thus you can make yourself a Host for love of Me. For however many additional acts you do in My Will, so many more Hosts will you form to give Me love for Love.”



Divine Will Writings of Luisa Piccarreta

  1. Mystics of the Church: Maria Valtorta and the Poem of the ...

    www.mysticsofthechurch.com/.../maria-valtorta-and-poem-of-man-god....

    This “spiritual apostolate” for souls was only a part of her life as a victim soul, ... Jesus does not .even ask the usual question: «What do you want Me to do for you? ... because She is happy when She can relieve distress and I want to make Her happy....... -Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta -Mystic and Victim Soul(1865-1947)  ...
    You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 07/02/15

No comments: