Saturday 4 December 2010

STV News


STV camera man struggles in deep snow

Visit of TV reporter and camera man after eight days of snow uninterrupted.
Fr. Mark photographed the TV men interviewing Br. Barry at the Weather Station.
Br Barry takes snow 'sounding'
The picture speak volumes.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Robert .....
To: Donald ....
Sent: Sat, 4 December, 2010 9:05:57
Subject: stv news


I can't get away from Nunraw. 
There I was sitting in a bar in Glasgow when I saw the TV weather report with Brother Barry and Abbot Mark. 
Unfortunately the sound was turned down. I was raging not to hear their  conversations. 
Think the people in the bar thought I was a bit of a nutter when I shouted turn it up. 
Its nunraw then from another corner of the bar I heard,  TURN IT UP we'r wait'n for the fitba! AH GLAGOW, HOW I LOVE YOUR STLYE God bless.  
Robert.

STV

Dec 3, 2010 ... Brother Barry Dougan, a monk at Nunraw Abbey in East Lothian, told STV News that 53 cms - nearly two feet - had fallen since Saturday ...
news.stv.tv/scotland/214027-heavy-snow-could-last-until-christmas/  
Brother Barry Dougan, a monk at Nunraw Abbey in East Lothian, told STV News that 53 cms - nearly two feet - had fallen since Saturday afternoon.

He said: "We've never had as bad snow as this year's since 1963."


Interview of the Weather Monk under camera of STV

No comments: