Saturday 23 July 2011

Comments



Thank you.
The Atlas Monks PPs, Subject: TIBHIRINE.fr.pps, has reached through the Emails. I am glad you found it show.
Unfortunately, only some succeed to down loading the slideshow on the Blog.
Yours,
D.

---- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sr. Peter
To: DONALD . . .
Sent: Mon, 18 July, 2011 18:55:04
Subject
: Our Monks

Dear D.D.
What a beautiful presentation...I have played it twice
and hope to get the tech wizard here to download
it so we can play it for all the sisters....it really is
lovely and gave me a better idea of what the
monastery really looked like...in that respect, the
film, although impressive, gave a false impression.
A thousand thanks for thinking to forward it....so
much appreciated.

….
. . . yours in the Lord
Peter
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: WILLIAM
To: Donald . . . .
Sent: Mon, 18 July, 2011 9:15:51
Subject: Re: TIBHIRINE.fr.pps
Dear Father Donald,
Thank you so very much for copying the PPpresentation to me.
I find it very moving and I will always treasure it.
. . . in Our Lord,
William


Subject: TIBHIRINE.fr.pps

No comments: