Tuesday 17 April 2012

COMMENT: Nunraw - An Album

COMMENT: Nunraw- An AlbumHi, William,
Thank you for appreciative comment.
This is patient of archiving the history.
Opening up the 'pictures' an awareness of the daunting task comes to heart the amazing grace of collaborations in building a monastery.
The living spirit of monks and countless helpers, support and enthusiasm, spread beyond Nunraw monastery.
At the moment, every picture is a gem that needs a frame.
Others added here.
.... yours
Donald
----- Forwarded Message ----- 
From: William W. ...
To: Donald. ...
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012, 9:26
Subject: Re Nunraw Album

Dear Father Donald,
 
Thank you so much for copying your work on the album to me - what wonderful memories these photos will bring back to you. For me, it is a delight to be able to 'picture' those early days, enriching my appreciation of the life of the Brethren. I think the photo that captures the 'scene' for me is 38m hoeing turnips. Years I should have loved to have witnessed!
 
.. . .  in Our Lord, 
William.  
+ + +



















No comments: