Friday 3 May 2013

Gabrielle Bossis HE AND I




Gabrielle Bossis
HE AND I
 
 
1941
February 6 -  Holy Hour. Notre Dame. Nantes. I wasn't pleased with my day
-
 so little had counted  for Him in it.
"That doesn't make any difference. I take you as you are, with your regrets; so just be sorry. Tell Me that you will be more careful tomorrow. Don't you think that I prefer someone who has fallen and repented to one full of pride in his good deeds? The self - righteous lose all merit. Then always belittle, My Gabrielle. Get a true picture of yourself in all your weakness, without even the possibility of being good without Me. But in the distress of your poverty, look at all My riches: they are all yours. Look at My goodness and throw yourself into My arms. Look at My love without ever being afraid; I am your Saviour. You know when John said, 'It's the Lord', it meant so much for him. And for you?"
"For me, too, it means much." 
"For you I must be everything. Everything! You - understand? Your life is Mine. (...) Move out of yourself; I'm living in you. Do you grasp what I mean? I take up all the room."

No comments: