Thursday 23 October 2014

Pre-Advent Gifts - William


BULLETIN 22/10/2014
Better News - Sr. Patricia

When I phoned Rush this morning , Sister Patricia had a good night's sleep, and was up in her chair for Holy Communion, and breakfast of porridge and tea.  ...
   Thank God !    Sr. N.
______________________________________________________
Pre-Advent Gifts
Entrance to Sacristy
Dear William,
Thank you for pre-Advent gift of your genius manufactured ICON and the super security package.
If I cannot describe the contents. Instead I enjoy the pictorial record of the event to compensate your missing of an Advent Retreat at Nunraw Abbey.

We too, had the high winds, but al fierce at Carlyle. Fr. N.is exercising regular fitness (80+) on a repaired bicycle. He is immensely impressed by your expedites with shopping fore and rear with peddling force! 

Keep pray for Sr. Patricia. By her watching Guardian Angel, as we learn, "she was back from the hospital back her own be, alert for breakfast. She was in the chapel for Mass, and our Sisters are just happy to see her back, thank God."

At Royal Infirmary  
On Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 5:37, 
Donald ...> wrote:


Dear William,
Last evening, emergency visit to friend of the community in the Royal Infirmary.
Later to talk of Postman delivery and Email. .....fr. Donald.

Sent from my iPad
FW: Postman
On Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 14:01, William J Wardle <williamwardle2bp@btinternet.com> wrote:
Dear Father Donald,
I hope that the postman will bring three packages today, three items that I had intended to bring on my pre-Advent retreat: an Advent calendar ... ‘steam engine calendar’ , ...Fr T. and a MYSTERY parcel for you!
As I wrote in my note enclosed for you, sending your mystery parcel eased my disappointment at not being with you, giving me the joy of parcelling it up for you – cardboard, bubble wrap, sponge sheeting, tape and ingenuity!  
Our Lady of Vladimir
  I know that you hold many more ‘items’ than can be framed or put on display, but this item has about it something that I felt might appeal to you.
Gales and rain blew me off my 1950’s ‘ladies’ bicycle this morning, bruised knees and ‘I told you so’ on Edith’s face! I bought it from an offenders rehab centre, a reconstituted bicycle at a knocked-down price, to act as a two-wheeled walking frame! to cart home the shopping, baskets front and rear, and to freewheel whenever I dare (to reach the Cathedral in the Park). I gave away my manly bicycle a few years ago as with my poor sense of balance I fell over under it only too frequently, being unable to dismount, hence the ladies step-through bicycle. I imagine the wind will be whipping around the monastery.
With you in prayerful concern for Sr Patricia, with a sense of love united in prayer within your family, and in spirit across the times of absence, and with my love in Our Lord, William.
 
ICON Our Lady of Vladimir
account from William
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Fr. N.is exercising regular fitness (80+) on a repaired bicycle.
 
 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

No comments: