Friday 14 November 2014

My Day - A Mass; May Our Life - Be A Host



My Day ++ + ++ A Mass

My Day . . . A Mass

  








MAY OUR LIFE + + + + BE A HOST


"Through Him, and with Him, and in Him, is to Thee, God the Father Almighty, in the union of the Holy Ghost, all honour and glory world without end." Amen.
(Canon of the Miass).

My Daily Offering:
I offer all
    Eternal Father, I place upon the paten, my whole being, my soul, my body, my intellect and my will, for I offer You all that I am and have; also all my joys, my sorrows of today, my work with its fatigue, my crosses with their bitterness.
    I place also upon this paten the hearts of all those whom I love, those who have done me good, those who have recommended themselves to my prayers, those for 'whom I have promised to pray, and the hearts of all the agonizing.


THROUGH THE IMACULi\TE HEART OF MARY
    I unite all this to the offering of Jesus as a holocaust of love for the salvation and sanctification of priestly and religious souls and for my own sanctification.
United to Christ
    By the drop of water which represents me, a my God, permit me to cast into the Chalice, with Jesus Christ, every moment of my life so that all may be sanctified, supernaturalized in the mood of Christ and may pass through Him to the Adorable Trinity,

1 cast also into the Chalice and I offer You the life and efforts of all, so that their life too may take on a divine value,

    I place also within the chalice the souls of all my relatives for whom I should pray: the souls of those for whom I may have forgotten to pray: the souls most devour to the Sacred Heart and the Blessed Virgin: the souls of the most abandoned. Jesus, when You change the wine into Your Precious Blood, change these poor souls from their place of suffering into Eternal Happiness,
Eternal rest give unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.

    Mother of sorrows! Mother of Christ!
You had influence with your Divine Son when on earth, you have the same influence now in Heaven, pray for me.

In all the Masses
    O my Jesus, I unite myself to all the Masses which will be celebrated this day throughout the world, in union with the intentions of your Sacred Heart, 0 my Jesus, I beg of you to retain for me, from each of these Masses, a drop of Your Precious Blood, in expiation for my sins.
o Divine Heart of Jesus, give to the world many and holy priests to continue the work of your Redemption. Amen.
A TREASURE TO EXPLOIT . . .  
    The death of our Saviour Jesus Christ upon the Cross-That is the great Treasure! The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the key which unlocks this Treasure from which we can derive an abundance of graces.
    The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the centre, the heart of our religion, n heart which, without ceasing, sends a stream of grace into the veins of Christianity, so that it may vivify each and every member of the great Mystical Body of Christ which is our Holy Mother the Church, (Mgr.Mader)
LET US USE this TREASURE . , ,
- By assisting devoutly at Holy Mass.
- By having Masses said.
- By uniting with all the Masses which will be celebrated in the world, at every hour of the day and night.
    More than 400,000 Masses are celebrated each day-which means 5 Elevations every second. He who unites himself with them, shares in them. Let us therefore gain for ourselves a Treasure in eternity.

TREMENDOUS VALUE OF HOLY MASS
    At the hour of death the holy Masses you have heard devoutly will be your consolation.
    Every Mass will go with you to Judgement and will plead for pardon for you.
    By every Mass you can diminish the temporal punishment due to your sins, more or less, according to your fervour.
    By devoutly assisting at Holy Mass you render the greatest homage possible to the Sacred Humanity of Our Lord.
    One Holy Mass, heard during your life, will be of more benefit to you than many heard for you after your death.
    ‘Through Holy Mass you are preserved from many dangers and misfortunes which would otherwise have befallen you. You shorten your Purgatory by every Mass'.  
By piously hearing Holy Mass you afford the Souls in Purgatory the greatest possible relief.

Permissu Superiorum
Stanbrook Abbey No. 32 Printed in England
(1930s?) 


Online Link: 2006
  http://holydevotions.blogspot.co.uk/2006/03/my-day-mass.html

No comments: