Saturday 29 August 2015

Luisa Piccarreta, Living in the Supreme Will (Symbolized by the Starry Sky)

Hi, William,
Eureka!
Thank you for perception on the screen setup .
On the RIGHT sidebar is much better and more space on the documents.
The horizon reach on the surfing.   ...Donald. 
 ---- Forwarded Message -----
From: William ...
To: Donald....
Sent: Friday, 28 August 2015, 14:51
Subject: Blog side bar [and health]

Dear Father Donald, 

I am delighted to have the link restored on your blog to the "Catholic Blog Directory", an expansion of the horizon indeed! In such elite company it is good to be able to relate to the blog in your name!

One thing if I might mention: it might be a 'resolution' issue on my old laptop (Windows 7) but the side bar on your blog is so restricted that I can only see, for example, the first letter of the entries under 'Blog Archive'. Most the headings 'wrap' so I can see what they are, but the archive entries are not visible for selection. It may just be me! but perhaps if you ask Fr. Brendan to see what he can see on his laptop? [Also] some of your recent postings are 'wider' than my screen and have to be read by moving the window bar across the screen.

St. Augustine: "late have I loved you" is as real to me as many of the psalms appealing for the love and clear knowledge of God......
Thank you!
With my love in Our Lord, William
[Health] Two weeks today...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


    
COMMENT:  'hopping', 'frolicking'.
It is right that the soul, hopping from one thing to another, over all that is mine and hers, should understand this.  Playing upon all created things, it is right that she impress on each one of them her kiss and her little ‘I love You’ for the One who created so many things as gifts for creatures.  Loving that man be happy, this great variety of creations displays how many different ways He loves him, giving him a surplus over and above the necessities.”
     
     There is another translation of the above quotation to the following from the text of the 1995 print version; "Therefore, is it not just that the soul, hopping from one thing to another over all that is Mine and hers, recognize them, and frolocking over all created things, imptess upon each thing her kiss and her little "I LOVE YOU" towards He who has created so many things to make a gift of them to creatures, displaying them with so many various loves for so many things asHe has create and who loves so much that man be happy, giving him not only the necessary things but even the superfluous?


Luisa Piccarreta, Book of Heaven
*
The Living in the Divine Volition (Symbolized by the Starry Sky)
Encloses Everything, Binds and Orders Everything. [1995]

Divine Will Volume Eighteen
VOLUME 18


hymnsandchants.com/Texts/Fiat/FiatVolumes/FiatVolume18/
·         
Index of /Texts/Fiat/FiatVolumes/FiatVolume18. Parent Directory · FiatVolume18.htm ·
Book of Heaven



December 6, 1925

The true living in the Supreme Will is precisely this: Jesus must find everything and everyone in the depth of the soul, and, with her love, everything must be bound in the soul. Communion of goods in the Divine Will. Example of the starry heavens.

I was doing in my interior my usual acts in the Supreme Volition, embracing all Creation and all creatures, in order to make all of their acts my own, and requite my God with my little love, for everything He has done in Creation and for everything that all creatures should do. But while I was doing this, a thought told me: ‘You take so much time in doing this; and what is the good that you do? What is the glory that you give to your God?’ At that moment, my sweet Jesus moved in my interior, and stretching out His arms, He seemed to want to embrace everyone and everything. Then, raising them up, He offered everything to His Celestial Father; and then He said to me: “My daughter, the true living in the Supreme Will is precisely this: I must find everything and everyone in the depth of the soul; everything that my Will has issued in Creation for the good of creatures must be bound in the soul with her love. By living in my Will and by her requital of love, she is already bound to and in possession of all that my Will has done and will do; and she loves as my Will loves and can love. So, given all this, by her living truly in It and having bound everything to herself, I find in the soul the starry heavens, the refulgent sun, the vastness of the seas, the prairies of flowers – I find everything in her. Therefore, is it not right that the soul, hopping from one thing to another, over all that is mine and hers, recognize it; and that playing upon all created things, she impress on each one of them her kiss and her little ‘I love You’ for the One who has created so many things to give them to creatures as gifts, displaying to man, by this, a variety of love for as many things as He created, and how He loves that man be happy, giving him not only what is necessary, but also the surplus?

But this is not all. Not only must I find the whole Creation, but the true living in my Will binds everyone, and therefore I must find in the soul, as though in act, Adam holy, as he came out of my creative hands, as well as Adam guilty, humiliated and crying, so that she may bind herself to him in the state of sanctity, and taking part in his innocent and holy acts, she may give Me glory and make the whole Creation smile again; and sharing in his tears, with him she may long for that Fiat rejected, which had caused so much ruin. I must find in her the prophets, the patriarchs, the holy fathers, with all their acts. And if those longed for the Redeemer, you will long for my Supreme Fiat, as the triumph and fulfilment of their sighs. I want to find my inseparable Mama, with all Her acts, in which my Will operated so many portents, having full dominion. I want to find all of Myself and all my acts. In sum, I want to find all my things, all that belongs to Me, all that my Supreme Will has done and will do, because these are all things which are inseparable from Me, and it is just and necessary that they become inseparable from one who lives in my Will. So, if I do not find everything, it cannot be said that she lives completely in my Will; and in looking at her, I do not find in her all of my things, but I see them scattered outside of the soul, and I cannot receive her requital of love for all that belongs to Me. Have I perhaps not created the creature so that she be a little world and a little god?

This is why I always say to you that the living in my Will is not yet known; and I keep teaching you now one thing, now another, and I expand your capacity so that all my things and all the good which my Will has issued, may enter into you. I want to hear you repeat to Me your requital of love in everything that belongs to Me. I do not tolerate for one who lives in my Will not to know all of my things, and not to love them and possess them. Otherwise, what would be the great prodigy of living in my Will?”

After this, my sweet Jesus remained silent, and I wandered in the Divine Volition. Oh! how I would have wanted to place my loving and grateful kiss upon all created things, and my little ‘I love You’ on all the supreme acts of the Divine Volition, so as to remain bound - I to them, and they to me, to be able to surround my Jesus in me, with all the acts of the Eternal Will. At that moment, I saw the starry heavens, and my lovable Jesus resumed His speaking: “My daughter, look at the heavens - what order, what harmony among the stars. One star cannot be without the other; they are so bound together, that each one sustains the other, each one is the strength of the other. If – may this never be – even a single star moved from its place, there would be such confusion and disorder in the atmosphere, that there would be the danger for everything to end up in ruin. So, all the beauty of the heavens lies in the star’s remaining each one in its place, in the common union and in the communicative and attractive force which they have among themselves, and which, more than electricity, keeps them suspended and bound to one another.

Man is the new heaven – more than the heavens above the earth. It can be said that each creature is an animated star. That which the first man Adam did, up to the last one who will come - everything was to be in common among them. So, man was to possess, not his own strength alone, but the strength of all; all goods were to be in common among them. My Will, more than electricity, was to bring the bond among them and the communication of all that is good and holy; and even though each man was to do his own office and occupy himself with different actions, since all were to start from the primary point of my Will, all were to be converted into light, and therefore each one was to be light for the other. Therefore, my sorrow in seeing this heaven of creatures messed up was so great, as to be incomprehensible to human creature! Once my Will was removed, which binds everyone and links everything, entered disorder, confusion, disunion, weakness, darkness. Poor heaven of creatures, it can no longer be recognized. And only the living in my Will will reorder this heaven again, and will make it shine with new light. This is why I tell you that I want to find everyone and everything in you. My Will, primary act of all celestial and terrestrial creatures, will bring you the communication of all their acts, and you will remain bound to them, and they to you. So, the living in my Will encloses everything and everyone. Therefore, be attentive, for I want to give you the greatest thing that exists; but I want from you great things and highest attention. One, who gives much, much wants to receive.”


Volume 18

Redacted

Sunday, December 6, 1925

I was performing my interior actions in the Supreme Volition as usual, embracing all Creation and all creatures to make all of their acts my own.  I was repaying my God with my little love, for everything He has done in Creation and for everything that all creatures should do. 

While I was doing this, I had a thought:  ‘You take so much time doing this!  What good is it? What glory do you give to your God?’ 

Just then, my sweet Jesus moved inside me.  Stretching out His arms, He embraced everyone and everything.  Raising them up, He offered everything to His Celestial Father.

Then He said to me:  “My daughter, this is what it means to truly live in the Supreme Will.  I must find everything and everyone in the depth of the soul.  Everything my Will has issued in Creation for the good of creatures must be bound in the soul with her love.  By living in my Will and by her requital of love, she is already bound to and in possession of all that my Will has done and will do.  She can love as my Will loves.” 

By virtue of truly living in It and binding everything to herself, the soul becomes for Me the starry heavens.  I find everything in her: the refulgent sun, the vastness of the seas, prairies full of flowers.”

It is right that the soul, hopping from one thing to another, over all that is mine and hers, should understand this.  Playing upon all created things, it is right that she impress on each one of them her kiss and her little ‘I love You’ for the One who created so many things as gifts for creatures.  Loving that man be happy, this great variety of creations displays how many different ways He loves him, giving him a surplus over and above the necessities.”

But that’s not all.  True living in my Will binds everyone.  Not only must I find the whole of Creation in the soul, I must find Adam himself in her.  I must find Adam guilty, humiliated and crying.  Sharing in his tears, she must long with him for that Fiat he rejected, causing so much ruin.  I must find him in action, holy as he came out of my creative hands.  She must bind herself to him in his state of sanctity, and take part in his innocent and holy actions, thus giving Me glory and making the whole of Creation smile again.”

I must find in her the prophets, the patriarchs and the holy fathers, along with all their actions.  As they longed for the Redeemer, you will long for my Supreme Fiat, as the triumph and fulfillment of their sighs.” 

I want to find my inseparable Mama, with all Her actions.  My Will, having full dominion, gave so many premonitions through her.  I want to fully find Myself and all my actions.  I want to find everything that belongs to Me, all that my Supreme Will has done and will do.   These are all things which are inseparable from Me, so it is just and necessary that they become inseparable from one who lives in my Will.”

If I don’t find everything, then she doesn’t live completely in my Will.  If I look in her, and don’t find all of my things there, but instead see them scattered outside of the soul, then I cannot receive her requital of love for all that belongs to Me.  It’s not understood that I have created the creature so that she be a little world and a little god?”

That’s why I tell you so often that living in my Will is not yet known.  I keep teaching you, first one thing, then another.  I expand your capacity so that everything of Mine and all the good my Will has issued, may enter into you.  I want to hear you repeat to Me your return of love in everything that belongs to Me.  I do not tolerate anyone who lives in my Will not knowing, loving and possessing everything that belongs to Me.  This is required for the great prodigy of living in my Will

After this, my sweet Jesus remained silent as I wandered in the Divine Volition.  I wanted so much to place my loving and grateful kiss upon all created things, and my little ‘I love You’ on all supreme acts of the Divine Volition.  I wanted to bind them to me, and they to me, surrounding my Jesus inside me with all the actions of the Eternal Will.”

I watched the starry heavens until my lovable Jesus continued: “Look at the heavens, my daughter.  See the order and harmony among the stars.  One star cannot be without the other.  They are so bound together, that each one sustains the other.  Each one is the strength of the other.  May it never be, but if even a single star moved from its place, there would be such confusion and disorder in the sky.  There would be such danger that everything could end up in ruin.”

The beauty of the heavens lies in all the star’s staying in place.  They communicate in the common union and attractive force they have among themselves.  A strong, natural force keeps them suspended and bound to one another.”

Man is the new heaven, more so than the heavens above the earth.  Each creature is an animated star.  From the first man, Adam, up to the last one who is to come, everything was to be in common among them.  Man was to possess the strength of all, not just his own.  All goods were to be held in common.  My Will, more than any natural force, was to be the bond among them, communicating all that is good and holy.  Each man, occupied with different actions, was to do his own thing.  However, since all were to start from the primary point of my Will, all were to be converted into light.  Each one was to be light for the other.” 

Seeing this heaven of creatures so messed up, my sorrow was great, incomprehensible to human creatures!  My Will binds everyone, linking everything together.  Once It was removed, darkness entered, along with disorder, confusion, disunion and weakness.  Poor heaven of creatures; it’shardly recognizable anymore.  It is only by living in my Will that this heaven will again be reordered and shine with new light.” 

This is why I tell you that I want to find everyone and everything in you.  My Will, the primary action of all celestial and terrestrial creatures, will communicate to you all their actions.  You will be bound to them, and they to you.  By living in my Will, everyone and everything shall be enclosed in It.  So pay attention, because I want to give you the greatest gift of all.  I expect great things from you.  Give me you full attention.  One who gives much expects much in return.”




%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
http://www.hymnsandchants.com/texts.Fiat/FiatVolume18

         


No comments: