Thursday 20 June 2013

Longest Day - Summer's day sunrise

Summer's day sunrise
 
Dear William,
Thank you.
After Compline, 19th, I took the photos of the MOON OVER THE CHIMNEY STACK.
The moon seemed to move as fast as the time to click again. 
This evening is all clouded over.
Look for the moon elsewhere in Scotland summer day.
Saint Aloysius one of my baptismal names.
.... yours,
Donald

The moon is there.
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: William ...
To: Donald....
Sent: Thursday, 20 June 2013.
Subject: Summer's day sunrise

Dear Father Donald,
 
I will be thinking of you at sunrise 04:24 hrs in the morning on the longest day!
There will be many lost souls seeking sunrays at Stonehenge... but for this lost world, you will be before the Blessed Sacrament, light and Joy.
 
You will be up much before, I have no doubt, and I suspect that you may retire not long before sunset 22:01 hrs!
 
Perhaps there may not be much 'sunshine' (your forecast is for an overcast dayhttp://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/haddington#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1371769200), but that does not alter the wonder of it all... so quite beyond man's intuition. 
 
In the wee small hours, I will greet you in Spirit in the stillness before the Blessed Sacrament.
How earnestly I unite with you 'at the rising of the sun and at its setting'.
 
... in Our Lord,
William


No comments: