Monday 12 August 2013

Dropbox - a new media enterprise



Dropbox; a new venture,  with easier sharing of Documents and Pictures.
Look up the www.dropbox.com (Website).
I need to learn the tricks of the game.
 
|
domdonald.org.uk 


From: Donald via Dropbox <no-reply@dropbox.com>
To: william J. ...
Sent: Sunday, 11 August 2013, 21:05
Subject: Donald ... shared "Anne Marie iPad" with you
From Donald:"Gladiolis magnificent.
Retreat Sunday Adoration and flowers at Tabernacle.
Other large bouquet at the Cloister Lady.
United in prayer.
Donald"




 

Click here to view Anne Marie iPad

(Donald shared these files using Dropbox. Enjoy!)
© 2013 Dropbox
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: William J.>
To: Donald  ....
Sent: Monday, 12 August 2013, 14:31
Subject: Re: shared "Anne Marie iPad"


Dear Father Donald,
Thank you! It is a great delight for me to receive a message from you via Anne's Marie's iPad "Dropbox" with photos of your beautiful Monstrance before the glistening Tabernacle bedecked with glorious gladioli, and so too before Our Lady both in the church and in the cloister, excellent photographs which I shall treasure. Truly nature's beauty is a harvest of delight for the eyes and the heart!
I chuckle at the photo of Fr Nivard being taken into custody,  menacing hand on his shoulder, by a sinister looking character! I shall enjoy that!
Andy and Anne Marie visiting you ..., I wonder if you talked of webcams? Which reminds me, there is an organisation that provides a viewing service which one could join, perhaps...   http://www.mcnmedia.tv/livecamdisplay.asp?CamID=45
Thank you so much for thinking to send me a message from her iPad - it has made my day!
 in Our Lord,
William

No comments: