Monday 5 August 2013

The Transfiguration. HE AND i Gabrielle Bossis


  

      Tuesday, 6 August 2013     
It may be worth inscribing the Page Layout with paragraphs and picture.
"It's the direct route to Me. It passes through death and leads you into My arms."

COMMENT: Transfiguration Aug 6
COMMENT: Remembering feast of the Transfiguration   




FOUND LINK OF THE BOOK FOR ONLINE

HE AND i Gabrielle Bossis 
-
1948  August 6
The Transfiguration.
 "Do you remember when you were little you said to Me, 'Be transfigured, be transfigured before my eyes, Lord.' You trusted Me.

Off you went to the mountain of solitude and you heard My voice.
You saw Me then in another way.
It was also love that transfigured Me before My apostles.
Always see love at the source of everything that comes from God.
There is love and there is hate - nothing else.
Two roots: God and the devil.
Man with his free will takes his choice of the fruit.

Be on the watch for the motive of your actions and remember that I am stretching out a helping hand.
And keep watch on your lower nature, the part that runs down your neighbour made in My image.
Give the kind of affection that comforts.
You know what I mean - the word, the glance.
I am in all ways of loving, just as Satan is in all ways of wounding.
You see the source? You see the fruit? Choose, and always be ready to choose Me.
This is what it is to be always in love.
It's the direct route to Me.
It passes through death and leads you into My arms."

No comments: