Wednesday 9 September 2015

A smile is a happy Amen. Birthday of Blessed Virgin Mary


Joachim, father of Holy Mary,
little three year old.

Gabrielle Bossis, HE AND i
Birthday of Blessed Virgin Mary

A smile is a happy Amen.

1949
September - 8
At the hospital after an operation.

 "I could have come for you, couldn't I? And you would have let yourself be taken joyously. But you still want to do a little work for My glory, don't you? Gaily too? Isn't it true that nothing is worth living for except service for Me? And do you believe that I wait upon you so that you may wait upon Me? I'll keep on giving you all you need in your mind and heart. Have I ever failed you? Don't fail Me.

Together we'll weave the last threads of your life - pattern. Together... always. Isn't that power? When you feel weak as you do today, take your Brother's power to love, to praise, to thank our Father. Don't deprive Him of any smile. A smile is a happy amen. And give the same to the people around you.

They need joy and kindness so much. Don't ever have to accuse yourself of having given begrudgingly, but go eagerly, go with power. Go as though you were going to God."





No comments: