Wednesday 2 September 2015

COMMENT: Supreme Volition

COMMENT:

----- Forwarded Message -----From: William W...
To: Donald. ...
Sent: Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 11:54

Subject: [Blog] Supreme Volition - the bell at the moment of Consecration

Dear Father Donald,
EXQUISITE! (quote) 
"The operating of the soul in my Will is like the silvery sound of a vibrant and shrill bell, which sounds so loudly as to call the attention of all; and it sounds and sounds again, so sweetly, that all recognize, at that sound, the operating of the soul in my Will, all receiving the glory and the honor of a divine act.”
May the bell sounding at the time of the Consecration of the Eucharist so call us all to attend to the Divine Will, and RECOGNIZE how conformity to the Divine Will draws us into His embrace.
Enthralled!
William
& & &  
Dear William,
Thank you for 'Exquisite' response to Luisa's lyric poetry.
The first paragraph riveted to my revolving echos.
Highlighting by resonating...
   "This morning, on coming, my sweet Jesus told me: “My daughter, I bring you the kiss of all Heaven.” And as He was saying this, He kissed me and added: “All of Heaven is in my Will, and because they are in this Supreme Volition, whatever I do, they feel the echo of my acts, and as though corresponding to my echo, they repeat what I do.” Having said this, He disappeared.
 But after a few hours He came back, telling me: “My daughter, return to Me the kiss I gave you, because all of Heaven, my Mama, our ...
+++++++++++++++++
Kiss of all Heaven.
 image1.JPG  

Sent from my iPad.   
    October 21, 1925
Effects of one act in the Divine Will. The sorrow of Jesus is suspended in the Divine Will, waiting for the sinner.
This morning, on coming, my sweet
Jesus told me: “My daughter, I bring you the kiss of all Heaven.” And as He was saying this, He kissed me and added: “All of Heaven is in my Will, and because they are in this Supreme Volition, whatever I do, they feel the echo of my acts, and as though responding to my echo, they repeat what I do.”
Having said this, He disappeared. But after a few hours He came back, telling me:
“My daughter, return to Me the kiss I gave you, because all of Heaven, my Mama, our Celestial Father and the Divine Spirit, are awaiting the requital of your kiss, because, since an act of theirs has come out in my Will toward the creature who lives in the exile, they yearn for the requital of it to be returned to them in my same Will.” So, as He drew His mouth close to mine, almost trembling, I gave Him my kiss, which produced a harmonious sound, never before heard, which rose up high and diffused in everything and to everyone. And Jesus, with unspeakable love, added: “How beautiful are the acts in my Will. Ah! you do not know the power, the greatness, the marvel of one act in my Will. This act moves everything - Heaven and earth - as if they were one single act; and all Creation, the Angels, the Saints, give and receive the return of that act. Therefore, an act done in my Will cannot be without return, otherwise all would feel the sorrow of a divine act which has moved everyone, everyone putting of his own into it; and yet, it is not requited. The operating of the soul in my Will is like the silvery sound of a vibrant and shrill bell, which sounds so loudly as to call the attention of all; and it sounds and sounds again, so sweetly, that all recognize, at that sound, the operating of the soul in my Will, all receiving the glory and the honor of a divine act.” Having said this, He disappeared.
Then, I was continuing the fusing of myself in the Divine Will, feeling sorrow for each offense which has ever been given to my Jesus, from ....  

No comments: