Monday 14 May 2012

I was admiring the clouds in the form of gigantic animal heads




You and I by Gabrielle Bossis  
p 304/5 Words 363 Sept 30 1948
September 30 - Coming back from a magnificent autumn walk, I was admiring the clouds in the form of gigantic animal heads. “Lord, they are as beautiful as if they were Your first Creation.”
"But each day is a first creation. Not one is like another. I never stop creating. And it is all for all of you. If I didn't hold you up, you would cease to exist. Will you love Me enough to thank Me for it?
This continuous creation of your body and your power of thinking comes from My everlasting love. So sing praises to Me. Sing with your body and your mind, as though you had begun this song at your birth and meant to continue it right to the moment of your death, only to take it up again for all eternity.
You saw the expression of that father's face as he listened to the song composed for him by his child. He was smiling at the little one, longing to put his arms around her. That was only a human father; he hadn't given his child her soul. Your Father in heaven is the life of your soul. He is your soul. You are My breath. I give it to you with every second that passes. And My breath is My love. Breathe Me with great eagerness to this one end: that you may live only to love Me.
Pray for those who receive My gifts without wanting to know Me, to love Me, and to serve Me. They too would cease to exist were I not holding them up. So I wait for them. Pray that they may seize every opportunity of returning to Me. I am always thirsty for them. Let them come to Me and like little children say, 'Forgive. I won't do it again: All will be forgotten. And immediately there will be great rejoicing in heaven. If they only knew. .. ! The Feast of My heart will be even greater. Ah! the tenderness of a God!
I am at the bottom of the stairs of your life and I'm listening. Will your feet approach or will they go away forever?"