Tuesday 22 May 2012

YOU AND i = ADORATION


YOU AND i by Gabrielle Bossis.
The experience of reading her spiritual journal is something for pausing and reverse in the feelings  and thoughts.
The STOPS of music is one thing, the punctuation of poem can be another.
Below, the previous quotation spaces out the lines, ADORATION.
STOPS of Harmonium
a graduated set of organ pipes of like tone quality
Definition of poem: A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of language chosen for its ...
------------------------------------------------------------------


June 25, 1942 - LFresne church. Visit.

"If you could onlsee My splendour in the tabernacle ... 
My power and My tenderness and the guard of honour formed by My hosts of angels burning with zeal. 
What reverence, what a sense of nothingness you would feel! ( ... ) 
You would see the utter unimportance of everything that is not love. 
You would realize toothat nothing could possibly give you more joy than to give Me joy
And you could no longer cease to gaze on Me and on Me alone. 
For I am all attractivenessI am Charm and the Charmer. 
I am Heaven itself.

Heaven is inside the tabernacle
Adore with all the heavenly hosts. 
Love with themSing. Praise. 
Never can you overdo it, since all you have is what I have given you and all My merits are yours for the taking.

Do you know about My merits? 
Only the Father knows them all. 
And do you realize that if it were necessary I would begin all over again? 
Find a new way of praising Me every day. 
Keep on exploring My hidden treasures
You can never come to the end of them
Discoverdiscover, until fires undreamed of are kindled within you, and you will say, 'It was youLord. 
How blind I was! The best of me is always You.'

And while you are talking to Me, I'll continue to heap blessings upon youfor My heart is filled with themand to give eases it of its burden
It takes a mere nothing from you to make it overflow. 
If you only knew! My poor little ones, wake up to your power over Me
Get to know Me a little better. 
Stammer out your words of love. I'll complete them. 
You've seen the great sun dancing in tiny mirrors? 
Who can bear its dazzling bril­liance? 
But what is a mirror without the sun?"